БИЗНЕС-СЕТЬ KINETICS CRM CALL-ЦЕНТРЫ ERP ECM ITSM АБС

ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Business Ideas Collection

ERP Форум -> Консультации по выбору ERP системы
Автор Сообщение
SheikhLukman

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 16, 2019 7:28 am     Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

We often heard that there was an event of a business consultant to gather ideas from different or unique minds. Did someone has observed why the peoples are arranging such an event. According to my experience, I am trying to discuss there. The first thing I have appeared in mind regarding it is that business plan consultants have too many peoples to do investment with them but they can't do the same work for all on their investors. So that's why they arranging an event to collect ideas from different peoples. And the idea they have liked most are making a man partner to do business with him. This is the whole strategy I have in mind, if you have other aspects of discussing it then please let me know so that I will publish it there to send the message to my audience.
SheikhaSana

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 24, 2020 9:56 am     Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

I’ve dragged together small business ideas for anyone who wants to drive their own business. Use these 2 elements to spark your unique ideas: Home Business Idea, Small Business Idea. Business Plan Consultants In Dubai will figure out what your expertise is worth, and what you want to start as an entrepreneur.
ERP Форум -> Консультации по выбору ERP системы Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1